THINGS TO KNOW:
– TICKETS ARE $25 PER PERSON – THE TABLE PRICE IS THE TOTAL
– You will NOT be sat with anyone who is not in your party.
– Tables will be spaced to ensure guests are a minimum of 6 ft apart.
– All guests will be sat a minimum of 14 ft away from the comic on stage.
– Maximum Party size will be limited to 4.
– All beverages and food will be served in biodegradable, single use containers.
– Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times. Guests only need to wear a mask when they are not at their table.
– Parking – Free and available in the main lot, small lot between the Comedy Connection and Black Duck Tavern, on street and in the LDC lot behind the Black Duck.
– As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that there is no talking or heckling during the show.
DAN MINTZ BioDan Mintz is known to many as the voice of Tina Belcher on “Bob’s Burgers.” Originally from Anchorage, Alaska, Mintz is a writer, performer, and producer. He started as a stand-up in Boston and went on to perform on shows such as “Late Show with David Letterman,” “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” “Late Night with Conan O’Brien,” “Late Night with Seth Meyers” and “Comedy Central Presents: Dan Mintz.” His stand-up album, “The Stranger,” was identified as one of the year’s best by New York Magazine’s Vulture.com. Mintz has guest starred on “Silicon Valley,” “The Goldbergs,” and “Speechless,” while writing for such shows as “Nathan for You,” “Human Giant,” and the Emmy Award-winning series “Veep.” Additionally, Mintz served as executive producer on “The Awesomes” and in 2017 earned a WGA Award nomination for his script, “A Taste of Zephyria” on “Son of Zorn.”