THINGS TO KNOW:
– TICKETS ARE $25 PER PERSON – THE TABLE PRICE IS THE TOTAL
– You will NOT be sat with anyone who is not in your party.
– Tables will be spaced to ensure guests are a minimum of 6 ft apart.
– All guests will be sat a minimum of 14 ft away from the comic on stage.
– Maximum Party size will be limited to 4.
– All beverages and food will be served in biodegradable, single use containers.
– Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times. Guests only need to wear a mask when they are not at their table.
– Parking – Free and available in the main lot, small lot between the Comedy Connection and Black Duck Tavern, on street and in the LDC lot behind the Black Duck.
– As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that there is no talking or heckling during the show.
Kevin Farley is an entertainer to the core. Over the past 3 decades he has made audiences laugh, cry, smile and think as a stand-up comedian, actor, filmmaker and podcaster.Kevin, who currently tours around the world performing his brand of “positive” stand-up comedy, got his start studying at the famous Second City in Chicago. Soon after he starred in films such as Black Sheep (with his brother Chris) and The Waterboy (with Adam Sandler), and leading roles in An American Carol and White Knight. He has also made guest appearances on Curb Your Enthusiasm, Rules of Engagement, Just Shoot Me and Comedy Central’s Drunk History to name a few. Kevin has hosted many live shows and events and has been featured Nationally on The Today Show, The View, Extra, Good Morning America and radio shows from coast to coast. You can currently find Kevin lending his voice to “F is for Family” on Netflix, on his podcast “Kevin Farley on the Road” and performing stand-up comedy at the best comedy venues and theaters nationwide.